Weldco-Beales Manufacturing designs and manufactures specialized heavy equipment attachments for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, the USA and internationally.
Weldco-Beales is a progressive organization providing modern equipment and processes, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
Weldco-Beales is currently recruiting a CNC Boring Mill and Milling Machine operator for the Barrie, ON manufacturing team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Operation of our brand new Kuraki MODEL AKB-11 with Fanuc 0i control
- Studies specifications, drawings or sample parts to determine the machining operation to be performed,
- Read and understand blueprints,
- Follows directions given, drawings and work orders,
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances, and prepare working sketches if necessary,
- Operates and uses various machine shop equipment and tools safely at all times, which includes some or all of the following: lathes, mills, boring mills, drills, saws and machining centers.
- Maintains and repairs equipment as required,
- Performs other duties as required.
- Completion of high school and tickets (7231) are an asset
- Advanced Knowledge of general safety practices
- In-depth knowledge of all tools and equipment and their use and care,
- Experience with any heavy steel fabrication/machining/assembly environment would be a valuable asset.
- Communication skills to read, write, listen, and speak in a clear & concise manner to individuals at various levels,
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others,
- The ability to use your hands skillfully and quickly,
- The ability to measure sizes and distances accurately,
- The ability to work independently at tasks that require concentrations as well as physical effort,
- Basic computer knowledge,
- Time management skills to productively complete work and meet all expected deadlines,
- Organizational skills to plan out and coordinate his or her work in a logical manner,
- Analytical skills to identify problems and find a solution, or seek advice from the Supervisor.
Please submit your resume by applying on our website's career page: http://weldco.applytojob.com/
Weldco Companies is a subsidiary of IDC (Innuvialuit Development Corporation) and is 100% Inuvialuit owned. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve month and may be considered for future positions within Weldco or IDC. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.