Weldco-Beales Manufacturing designs and manufactures specialized heavy equipment attachments for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, the USA and internationally. Weldco-Beales is currently recruiting a CNC Boring Mill Machinist for the Barrie, ON manufacturing team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sets up, programs and operates the Boring Mill,
- Read and understand blueprints, study specifications, drawings to determine the machining operation to be performed,
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances, and prepare working sketches if necessary,
- Ensures workmanship throughout the manufacturing process and on finished goods meets or exceeds the costs, quality and schedule expectations for all customers,
- Reads and interprets work orders
- Performs other duties as required
- Commitment to continuous quality/process and a high degree of skill and precision
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Advanced Knowledge of all safety practices
- In-depth knowledge of all tools and equipment and their use and care,
- General knowledge of basic tools and equipment
- Completion of secondary schools including CNC training and over five years work experience in trade.
- Training in Master Cam would be an asset along with experience in a heavy steel fabrication/machining/assembly environment.
Please submit your resume by applying on our website's career page: http://weldco.applytojob.com/
Weldco Companies is a subsidiary of IDC (Innuvialuit Development Corporation) and is 100% Inuvialuit owned. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve month and may be considered for future positions within Weldco or IDC. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.