Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Ltd. (WBM) manufactures heavy equipment attachments and truck mounted cranes for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, U.S.A. and internationally. Our manufacturing facility located in Barrie, ON is currently recruiting an Inside Sales and Parts Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in delivering quality customer service and will be self-motivated to work with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
Reporting to the General Manager your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Parts Sales
- Providing exemplary service to our customers by responding to their needs, answering inquires
- Checking for availability of parts and accurately quoting prices
- Utilizing CAD software to create parts drawings for our existing product line
- Maximize productivity, product quality and production schedule accuracy
- Promote cost, quality and schedule work within department budget expectations and compile and generate pertinent reports
- Coordinating with production to maximize our capacity for planning and scheduling
- Business development
- Dedication to customer service and satisfaction during all stages of the sales process
- Working as a team with Account Managers to offer comprehensive customer support
- Maintenance of a high level of industry and competitive knowledge
- Active participation in marketing campaigns including the development and implementation of Weldco's brand
- Preparing necessary paper work
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of directly related experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing heavy equipment attachment products is an asset
- Knowledge of computer ERP program – Navision is a definite asset
- Communication skills to read, listen, write and speak in a clear and concise manner to individuals at various levels
- Time management skills to productively complete work and meet all expected deadlines
- Problem solving skills to methodically and logically work through problems
- Read an interpret blue prints
- Proficient computer skills to use soft applications (e.g. MS Office Suite, Internet, etc.)
Weldco Companies is a subsidiary of IDC (Inuvialuit Development Corporation), and is 100% Inuvialuit owned. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within Weldco or IDC. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.