Weldco-Beales Manufacturing designs and manufactures specialized heavy equipment attachments for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, USA and internationally. We are a progressive organization providing modern equipment and processes,competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
Weldco-Beales is currently recruiting a CNC Burning Table Coordinator for our Day Shift for the Barrie, Ontario manufacturing team.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Nest program and operate advanced gas plasma and oxy-fuel cutting system up to seven inch steel using ProNest 2017, nesting software and ESAB Avenger X burn table to support production.
- Maintain production control using Microsoft Dynamics Navision enterprise resource planning software
- Participate in daily production planning meetings.
Material Handling & Inventory Control
- Safe and efficient loading & unloading of transport trucks
- Handle up to 8 x 24' steel stock using Komatsu WA380 Wheel Loader
- Maintain accurate steel stock and production supply inventories
- Communicate with vendors as necessary, holding monthly meetings regarding stock and plate consumption.
- Train and delegate tasks to burn table operators
- Conduct monthly inspections
- Run burning table as required
- Maintains workplace safety
- Record keeping and reporting
- Performs other duties as required
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of general safety practices
- In-depth knowledge of all tools and equipment and their use and care.
- Experience with any heavy steel fabrication/machining/assembly environment would be a valuable asset
- Communication skills to read, write, listen and speak in a clear & concise manner to individuals at various levels
- The ability to work independently at tasks that require concentration as well as physical effort,
- Basic computer knowledge
- AutoCAD knowledge would be an asset
- Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing
- Forklift and overhead crane certificates
Weldco Companies is a subsidiary of IDC (Inuvialuit Development Corporation), and is 100% Inuvialuit owned. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within Weldco or IDC. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.