Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Ltd. (WBM) manufactures heavy equipment attachments and truck mounted cranes for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, U.S.A. and internationally. Our manufacturing facility located in Edmonton, Alberta is currently recruiting a Partsperson.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in delivering quality customer service and will be self-motivated to work with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
- Working under the direction and supervision of the Service and Assembly Shop Foreman, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Expediting orders and requests in a professional, prompt and helpful manner by picking orders
- Providing exemplary service to customers by responding to their needs, answering inquiries
- Checking for availability of parts and accurately quoting prices
- Organizing stockroom and maintaining inventory system
- Selling parts and supplies and invoicing customers promptly and accurately
- Preparing necessary paper work
- High School Diploma or completed Parts Technician apprenticeship program
- A minimum of 2 years of directly related experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing heavy equipment attachment products
- Knowledge of computer ERP program – Navision is a definite asset
- Communication skills to read, listen, write and speak in a clear and concise manner to individuals at various levels
- Time management skills to productively complete work and meet all expected deadlines
- Problem solving skills to methodically and logically work through problems
- Proficient computer skills to use soft applications (e.g. MS Office Suite, Internet, etc.)
Note: Successful candidates will undergo a pre-employment medical evaluation upon hiring.
Weldco Companies is a subsidiary of IDC (Inuvialuit Development Corporation), and is 100% Inuvialuit owned. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within Weldco or IDC. Your interest in Weldco is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.